Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Muffins Told Me To Do It

I guess it's ok to lay it all out there...I have a problem. Not a serious drug related problem, but close. I have absolutely no will power when it comes to baked goods. I mean like zilch. I've been trying to shrink the size of my body, specifically the belly, thighs and butt. However in the month of my Firm DVDs and Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred, the only thing smaller on me are my boobs, which were already super tiny and the one dang thing I didn't want to lose!! WTF??

I've actually been doing really good with the exercise part. I've been trying to do it at least 3-4 times a week but I know that I will never lose my pregnancy/bread/cheese/chocolate weight if I continue to eat crap. Lots and lots of crap. I'm talking about my desk drawer full of mini snickers and twix bars and since they are mini, that means I can eat 4 at a time! I'm talking about the box of muffins and donuts brought to our office today by Satan himself (only he was possing as a real estate agent) with some of the best looking baked goods I could hope for. Ah, as I finished off my SECOND muffin after lunch I came to the realization that my love affair with all things bread is going to have to come to an end if I have any hope of losing some of this chunk!

It doesn't help that I'm married to a man with an unbelieveable metabolism. He can eat around the clock and never gains a pound (of course he believes this to be a curse!) I wish I could be cursed like that!

I know, I'll just start slowly..I won't eat another muffin today!

No comments:

Post a Comment