Wednesday, September 23, 2009

5 things I'm Obsessed with Right Now

1. Spending as much time with my hubby and baby W. as I can

2. My tv shows are back!!! Hello Grey's Anatomy! HIMYM! Big Bang! Medium! SYTYCD! I've missed you all so much! I can't wait to pick up right where we left off!

3. Reading blogs..all kinds of blogs but especially ones involving raising babies..maybe I'll pick up some wisdom from those wiser moms who have time to chart/graph, brush their kids teeth

4. Sleep..I'm obsessed with how to get it. Any suggestions? And by suggestions I do not mean letting baby W. cry-it-out..that's just not for me...I've actually been falling asleep in random places and at inappropriate times..i.e. at work or in the shower

5. Getting life insurance, wills and poas drawn up and taken care of so that if something should happen, things would be taken care of. I'm amazed at how much I obsess over this type of thing now. Having a baby has made my general run-of-the-mill worrying into a full blown verge of panic-attack stressing thing. I know (hope) I will feel much better once it's taken care of...

No comments:

Post a Comment