Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Is it bedtime yet?

By now I should have this schedule thing figured out, right? That's what everyone says..he's 10 months old, he should be on a schedule....don't let him set your schedule..blah, blah, blah...I'm not much for listening to the nay sayers and the know-it-alls but sometimes I wonder...

I've read the baby sleep books and then put them directly into the goodwill box..all the charts and mapping..I can't hardly find time to brush W's four little teeth..when will I have time to graph and chart his sleeping schedules and feeding times??? Hello! I am a new mom who hasn't had a full nights sleep since that one time around Thanksgiving, do you really think a FREAKING chart is going to help me??? hahaha..but I digress, me and the hubby have really tried all combinations of sleep-feeding possibilities but the kid just won't sleep through the night. He's like this tiny, rubik's cube that has this magical code that I was never given at the hospital so now I'm screwed and I will never sleep through the night again!!!!

CRAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment